Friday, June 29, 2007

Gemma's Journal #12

June 29, 2007




Gemma's Journal #12



After last entries disaster I am back and this time better prepared! I hope everyone forgives me!


Here is the new questions:


Question One


Seat = East


Self Drawn







Question Two


Seat = North


Won off of someone else's discard






Question Three



Seat = South


Won off of someone else's discard








I hope I remembered everything this time! Also, I'd like to apologise for the delay in emailing! For some reason my internet here has been terrible over the last
week.



Looking forward to seeing if all our answers match! Happy Playing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma!

These are all great examples, and it's good to see more posts.

As usual, I'll answer #1:
Closed Hand Draw, Copy and Triple Straights. 1+1+2 = 4HP. With an extra 4BP, that's a 4:24 hand. 6HP, 30BP if you do the whole math.

Self-drawn East (Dealer) makes this hand cost 2x 30x(2^6) for everyone. 3840 -> 3900. (Total = 11700)

A peace hand can't be counted here for two reasons: the tile wait is wrong (closed 6) and a pair of scoring honors nullifies that specific hand.

-----
There is one thing missing though for number three... well, two actually. I played a live game once and missed out on something important that is missing here too. You only get points for what you can call...

I can't wait for more colums to come. :)